Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here's some more random old stuff, still nothing that hasn't seen the light of day before, but the new stuff will come...
This one's a self portrait.. another colour study done for fun...


This was a graphite drawing that I did for a fundraiser. Unfortunately I never scanned it (it was too big for my scanner) and only snapped this photo of it on my phone before handing it over. It sold on the night, which I was happy about, but I suppose I hadn't been expecting that or I might've tried to get a better quality photo first.... You can't really tell from this, but I suppose you can guess that there is a kid at the bottom of the well....


These two are concept drawings for a personal project of mine that most likely will never happen... they are very old and not very developed, but I have a soft spot for them nonetheless...




No comments:

Post a Comment