Saturday, July 24, 2010

3D Sculpt

Spent the last couple of days making this little guy. It wouldn't have taken so long except that I am anal and I MUST have good topology (no plans to animate this guy.. so it's not exactly necessary, but as I said - anal), so I ended up spending a good deal of time re-topologising. Everything was done in ZBrush, and I learnt a lot while doing it, which was the point, so I am happy. There are a lot of little details that could use tweaking and I thought about bringing him into 3DS Max (where I am a lot more competent) and adding proper eyeballs and doing a nice render or something, but for the moment I think I will just let him be.

Does he look familiar? I have plans to do a bunch more of these, who should I do next I wonder.... ?






No comments:

Post a Comment